Clean air is very important to a healthy life, but your ductwork system, critical to this, could be insufficient in its job due to the gradual collection of:
- Dead mice
- Nails and fiberglass from reconstruction
- Bacteria created by water damage
- Ash left behind by fires
Fortunately, our technicians, with over 20 years of experience, are here to make sure your ductwork is fully cleaned, thus returning your air to the breathable, consistent quality it had before.
To ensure this, we take the following steps:
- The implementation of our Negative Air-Vac Truck, equipped with a powerful suction hose
- The further implementation of special soft rubber whips that dislodge all particles clinging to the insides of your vents
- The creation of custom access panels and skipper holes in the main trunk line for our hose and whips, and afterwards the careful sealing of these panels
- The conscientious usage of drop cloths, corner covers, and seals around and over vent openings
- The provision of a reminder sticker, stating the dates last cleaned and when it should be cleaned again
Our other services include:
- Free estimate
- Fogging of ductwork with an air freshener/deodorizer or anti-microbial spray
- Encapsulation of fiberboard/fiberglass
- Cleaning of vent covers, bathroom exhaust fans, and dryer vents
Does it seem as if your dryer is taking longer to dry your clothes? This could be a sign that your dryer vent has collected large amounts of lint. As lint is highly combustible, this could lead to a dryer fire.
According to the U.S. Fire Administration’s (USFA) special report, “Clothes Dryer Fires In Residential Buildings (2008-2010)”, an estimated 2,900 clothes dryer fires occur in residential buildings alone each year.
Trust Lappins to return your ducts and vents to the clean, safe condition they had when first installed.